Welcome LG Software Innovations

vbimport

Lets welcome LG Software Innovations to our forum and their Moderator and software support lario48.:clap::clap:

Welcome Lario48 nice to see you here.:slight_smile:

Thanks. I appreciate that.

:smiley:

Welcome to the forums. I’ve never used 1Click, and had to look up LG Software Innovations to find out who you were.

Here’s a link for anyone else who’s curious. http://www.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/

Thank you. Just for clarification, I am not “Tech Support” for 1Click as my title might imply. I am a user of 1Click and was Admin/Moderator at the 1Click Forum.

:iagree:

[QUOTE=lario48;2769274]Thank you. Just for clarification, I am not “Tech Support” for 1Click as my title might imply. I am a user of 1Click and was Admin/Moderator at the 1Click Forum.

:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Well it’s great to have you here lario48 and welcome to Myce. :flower:

If you’ve any queries about the operation of the forums etc. Alan and I will be more than glad to advise.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thank you.

:smiley:

lario48 has expertise in a lot of other things also so he is a fine addition to the forum. I for one, love these products, been using them since 2004 or maybe earlier, they never let me down.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2769305]lario48 has expertise in a lot of other things also so he is a fine addition to the forum. I for one, love these products, been using them since 2004 or maybe earlier, they never let me down.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Alan. I feel the same way about 1Click. Been using the software since about 2005 or 2006 myself.

Glad to help out anyway I can.

:iagree:

Used 1Click exclusively starting in 2003…I see my 2003 posted praise of the program is still listed on their site…

I have not used any of the LG programs for several years now and no longer have access to my keys…wonder if the LG support can resurrect them for me…

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2769369]Used 1Click exclusively starting in 2003…I see my 2003 posted praise of the program is still listed on their site…

I have not used any of the LG programs for several years now and no longer have access to my keys…wonder if the LG support can resurrect them for me…[/QUOTE]If you remember your email address you purchased your products with just send LGSI support and request your key or keys they are very quick.

Please send your email to: support@lgsoftwareinnovations.com

:slight_smile:

Thanks ILLP

However, I have moved a few times out of state…changed providers so many times there is no way I can remember what email address I had in 2003…

I was a big supporter of LG products in their early days and was very active on their forums years ago…

Life goes on…and I am still able to use the monkey…LOL

Hey Kipper,

I remember you. You helped out with reviews. I remember you were quite respected on the Forum. I can see if I can get any info on your reg. IDs.

:wink:

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2769389]Thanks ILLP

However, I have moved a few times out of state…changed providers so many times there is no way I can remember what email address I had in 2003…

I was a big supporter of LG products in their early days and was very active on their forums years ago…

Life goes on…and I am still able to use the monkey…LOL[/QUOTE]Hey Kip.

[QUOTE=lario48;2769390]Hey Kipper,

I remember you. You helped out with reviews. I remember you were quite respected on the Forum. I can see if I can get any info on your reg. IDs.

;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks lario

1Click was a joy to work with…When I retired from reviewing for several forums I pretty much stopped backing up my movies…

Now that I am here in TN with my Grand Kids and Great Grand Kids I would like to start backing up all the kiddie movies so that the little ones do not destroy the original movies…

Appreciate any help you can give with retrieving my keys for me…

Thanks

Kip

[QUOTE=alan1476;2769391]Hey Kip.[/QUOTE]

Hey back at ya Alan…LOL

I remember in the early days…you and I were pretty much the pioneers with the 1Click forums…not only with the software but providing help with burners and the media folks were using…

We, you and I are getting long in the tooth…our time together at LG forums was more than 15 years ago…I miss our friendship a lot…

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2769398]Thanks lario

1Click was a joy to work with…When I retired from reviewing for several forums I pretty much stopped backing up my movies…

Now that I am here in TN with my Grand Kids and Great Grand Kids I would like to start backing up all the kiddie movies so that the little ones do not destroy the original movies…

Appreciate any help you can give with retrieving my keys for me…

Thanks

Kip[/QUOTE]

I’ll let you know if I get any info. I’ll either post it here or send you a PM, depending on what, if any, type of information I receive.

Larry

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2769399]Hey back at ya Alan…LOL

I remember in the early days…you and I were pretty much the pioneers with the 1Click forums…not only with the software but providing help with burners and the media folks were using…

We, you and I are getting long in the tooth…our time together at LG forums was more than 15 years ago…I miss our friendship a lot…[/QUOTE]
73 last Sept Kip, come around more often.:clap:

Its good to see some of the guys from the old forum. I recently got in touch with Allen by PM and then I noticed this thread. I am not a Face Book or Twitter poster although I think I have a Twitter account. I’m getting up there in age too, 68 but still working two days a week, just to keep some semblance of a social life and the brain fairly allert:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=coodbe;2769716]Its good to see some of the guys from the old forum. I recently got in touch with Allen by PM and then I noticed this thread. I am not a Face Book or Twitter poster although I think I have a Twitter account. I’m getting up there in age too, 68 but still working two days a week, just to keep some semblance of a social life and the brain fairly allert:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hey coodbe, glad to hear from you. Don’t be a stranger. This is the “hangout” now. Spread the word. :wink: