Weird things on some games

Hello.
I’m having some problems when trying to play some burned games…
Well, I’ve posted on other section, but it looks like that there wasn’t the right place to that question, so here it is:
The problem I’m having is with what it looks like all Square/Enix RPGs… The game boots fine, runs fine, but when you have to enter a battle, it freezes… It starts to load the battle, but it keeps triying to load till it freezes the console… I am having this problem with Star Ocean 3, Radiata Stories and Romancing Saga… I even skipped Dragon quest Vii cuz it will probably happen again… I’ve burned all of them on DVDdecrypter @ 1x, and used different medias all with the same results… My PS2 is modded, and it plays others game just fine… It would play the games mentioned fine, cept for the battle problems…
What would be the cause of it? Would it be any kind of copy protection? Should I burn with another software? Would it be laser problems (most unlikely, since it plays fine all the game, cept for the battles)?
If anyone could help, I reaaly appreciate.

Please post the Media ID’s.

Chance are it’s poor quality media, although it may possibly be copy protections …