Weird problem with liteon ldw411s

vbimport

hi about 2 years ago i had bought a liteon ldw411s and it works fine but i havent started to burn to dvd tilla few months ago and all my dvd movies seem to skip on certain dvd players a little bit, i use the slowest burn settings and updated firmware and everything yet i exahausted all areas of options and all my movies i now live with skipping as its normal, weird thing is, my vcds or data cds dont skip or have any problems with so its just the dvds. any ideas on what to do? thanks :iagree:

@ eyesocketmouth
Welcome:). You can check your burn results with Kprobe 2.4.2 BLER scans(scanned at 4x scan speed the forum standard for comparison). You can read Interpreting PI/PO error scans to find out what these graphs mean. PI/PO is now referred to as PI/PIF. Roughly, PImax<280; PIFmax<4. Attaching disc quality scans to your post of the offending discs will help us help you.

heres a result of a burnt disc…i didint know whether to use a blank or not, blanks came up as nothing on chart…so i shoved this in…i dontknow where to go from here. ir ead the comparison chart and it looks closesly as my brand of dvdrs is crap? considering they are fujifilms…or my player? i dunno…more help and advice is helpful in this program thanks

@ eyesocketmouth
Try to scan a burned disc at 4x scan speed. Save and attach according to the link above.