AMD AthlonXP 1700+
Corsair 512megs DDR2100
Visiontek Xtasy Gf3Ti200
Plextor 8/4/32 (rev. 1.07)
I installed the latest CloneCD (18.104.22.168). I made a backup of Morrowind and it looks fine. However, the installation stops at 10%.
This is teh funny part of it all...
I did a previous copy using an earlier version of CCD and everything works except for the copy protection (and the game ran without a hitch). However, this first copy also now FAILS to install past 10%. I had this installed before trying to make the second, near perfect copy.
I used the game profiles that I found on this board and ClonyXXL for the detection of the detection. I also used the "Turn on AWS & Hide CDR" fix that was on the board.