Weird Copy Protection

vbimport

hi ,

i want to backup a cd rom with the laserlok protection but when i try to insert the cd in the writer to read it my computer locks up every time. (i have tryed this with 3 other computer systems with the same results)

When i install the program with an ordinary cd reader its no problem but when i try to install it with my writer the computer locks up (also with the other computer systems).
There is one ring on the cd 1 cm from the middle .

my writer is a plextor 12/10/32/A amd TB 800 256 mb A7V MOBO

Can sobody help me?

copy the full content of the cd to your HD and then try to make a copy of the cd with your cd-writer :slight_smile:

nope sorry when i try to copy the cd to the HD its stops and say can not copy laserlok ??

In your cd is new laserlock protection, If you use CloneCD then you can copy it but remember CloneCD version must be new… Olli just fix the problem…

But if you try to use another copy programs then cd won’t work!
:frowning:

Hi there, ummmm, if i was u i would go with CLONECD which u can get at www.elby.com or u can go to www.gamecopyworld.com but u should be able to used CLONECD with ur writer if u also use it as a reader!!!
any way good luck e-mail me or post back if u have any probs!!!
ChicaneWeaver
:slight_smile:

SORRY I PUT THE WRONG LINK FOR CLONECD I APOLOGISE!!!
GO TO WWW.ELBY.DE
VERY SORRY
ChicaneWeaver
:slight_smile:

Try the new program ClonyXL Final English from this URL

it contains lots of good info on each copy protection and explains about the extra ring you can see on the cd.

Greetz from the UK

:cool: