Weekly Sale, Ty -R 4X at Supermedia and Meritline. $25 plus shipping

These for sale are old news, but there is always somebody new here and you can never have too much TY.

http://www.meritline.com/taiyo-yuden-4x-dvd-r-media-silver-lacquer.html

I have received G02 on three shipments and G01 on 1. Both burn very well at 8X.

Is it possible to see the scan for this media?

Which of my drives would you rather see?

It’s about time you organize your scans and put them in your sig. :iagree:

Good advice :slight_smile: Thanks, it will give me something to do this weekend. It had never occured to me.

All the G01 and G02 in my sig. scan links is the Value media.

At meritline, somehow I got 2x of these for $0.00 added to my cart just by clicking to order the TYs…
http://www.meritline.com/cd-dvd-240-holder-wallet-holders-wallets-epu32240.html

Yo chas0039-

Thanks for the info-

The SuperMediaStore is always full of surprises-

You can buy this TY two ways-
$32 with free shipping or $25 plus shipping and since their shipping (for me at least) is $9 - it makes the $25 deal $2 more expensive than the $32 deal-

ALWAYS do the math - before you buy from any vendor IMO-

Mike

Good idea, I only noticed it now you mention it :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike, I can’t find any mention of a free shipping method for TY at Supermedia. Could you post the link?

Thanks

I don’t see it either it should be about $31 shipped. Anyways, I just confirmed that my 100 pack was actually TYG01 (I ordered this a couple of months ago so I haven’t got to it yet).

Yo-

It was there the day I wrote the comments - I actually clicked on the “Top 10 Selling Items” (the Taiyo Yuden was at the very top - above #1)-

Now it is not there -

Oh well-

And Jesterrace - my last pack of 100 TY’s Value Discs from SuperMediaStore was $8.83 in shipping - thats how I came up with the $34 - (btw Rima charges about half that for a 100 cakebox)

Mike

Just seen this as a new post today at techbargains.com
Meritline has 100 Pack Taiyo Yuden 4x DVD-R on sale for $24.99., May 9

Use Coupon Code “MDT8OFF515techbargains” Exp 5/15

And Jesterrace - my last pack of 100 TY’s Value Discs from SuperMediaStore was $8.83 in shipping - thats how I came up with the $34 - (btw Rima charges about half that for a 100 cakebox)

Rima charges half what???

Shop4tech is still the best deal going for us East Coast guys and galls (USA).

Yo crankydan-

Rimas shipping for 100 cakebox is about half of what SuperMediaStore charges for a 100 cakebox-

Mike

http://www.shop4tech.com/user.htm?go=view_item&id=3007&cata=&s_cata=

100 for $32 with free shipping, use coupon code “may10” for 10% off, out-of-pocket $28.80 for 100 delivered.

Thanks, my brother needed a few more and I missed the coupon.

is it just me or are these discs a little bit dusty? I used 7 discs, 5 out of 7 got some tiny dust particles on the surface. It didnt bother me when i burn them at 2x, but at 4x and above the laser cannot penetrate the dust and left a tiny spot on that location of the disc.

I haven’t noticed any dust so far but thanks for the tip. It’s easy to clean before a burn.

hmm, could it be shop4tech’s fault? What do you guys use to clean the dust? It seem to get more dust when i use those cd cleaning cloths.