Weekly Newsletters

vbimport

I have been a member on the main page for some time. I have the box checked to receive the news letters but never get them.

I am rolling56 on the main page. Maybe i need to be Bob on the main page also? Not a bad idea if i can get that changed :smiley:

Can i get some help on this?

It doesn’t matter what your name is on the frontpage. The weekly newsletter is send to your e-mail address listed on your profile.

The last newsletter was send 28/08. It was send from “CDFreaks.com” - maybe you could check your spamfilters?

I was finally able to go into my settings on the front page. I was not able to at the time i posted. I’ll wait for the next news letter to come out and see if i get it.

MP|3 i receive it at my rolling56 account but not my Bob account. Both are setup exactly the same. Can this be fixed please?

Do you have 2 different accounts then?
Because you only need one, because with your forum account you can login into the mainpage and vice versa.

If you only have one, you only have one e-mail address, and that is where the mailinglist is send to.

yes i have 2 accounts. At one time i could not log in the forum with Bob so i made rolling56. I only get the news letters to my rolling56 email addy. I rarely use the email addy for rolling56.

email addy for Bob has never gotten the news letters.

Ahh! Now I understand.

Well, you could either change the e-mail address for your rolling56 account to a mail address you ARE using. Or you could go to the frontpage and login with your forum account and click the “receive newsletter” option in your profile.

Would that help?

[QUOTE=MP|3;2121845]Ahh! Now I understand.

Well, you could either change the e-mail address for your rolling56 account to a mail address you ARE using.[/QUOTE]ok and good idea. I will change it now and will let you know next week.

[QUOTE=MP|3;2121845]Or you could go to the frontpage and login with your forum account and click the “receive newsletter” option in your profile.

Would that help?[/QUOTE]I have checked my Bob account and it is set to receive the news letters.

It’s not a big deal the way it is set up now. I just never check that email addy for weeks sometimes.

I also notice others here that don’t receive the news letter from chatting in the chatbox here. I thought maybe this thread would help them.

Thank you for your time MP|3

edit:
I set them both to the same addy that i want them to go to just now. Will look next week and see.

[QUOTE=Bob;2121851]I also notice others here that don’t receive the news letter from chatting in the chatbox here. I thought maybe this thread would help them.[/QUOTE]

Please let us know if you ought to receive the newsletter but don’t get it! I am sure we can fix it :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2121851]edit:
I set them both to the same addy that i want them to go to just now. Will look next week and see.[/QUOTE]MP|3 it didn’t work. I’m still getting them at the original email addy i signed up with and not the changed one.

Hope you don’t mind me joining your thread Bob. The subject is the same. I haven’t received any newsletters at all.

Went in and changed my email address tonight on the main page, so maybe there’s hope this time.

I will ask JW to see if he can find a problem, stay tuned.

di has been getting all Newsletters for month now only have 1 Account .
Maybe they dont Send to America :wink:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f20/cd-freaks-newsletter-242889/

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2125281]Hope you don’t mind me joining your thread Bob. The subject is the same. I haven’t received any newsletters at all.

Went in and changed my email address tonight on the main page, so maybe there’s hope this time.[/QUOTE]Post away Kerry. Your one of the people i was referring to in post #8 glad you found this thread. I changed my email addy and it didn’t work but it will be fixed i’m sure.

The same here…signed up for them [as a test after Bob hadn’t gotten any] and I haven’t gotten one yet, either.

I hope to be able to fix this with the upcoming newsletter send out this week!

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2126673]I hope to be able to fix this with the upcoming newsletter send out this week![/QUOTE]Thank you for looking into this DoMi. We shall see on Thursday. I haven’t touched my settings for almost 2 weeks this coming Thursday.

Please let me know if you’ve received it now.

yes i received it DoMi but it still is going to addy i don’t want it to go to. I changed my email addy in both Bob and rolling56 accounts to go to the addy i want it to go to but it’s still not going there.

Edit:
I just went to make sure the email addy was still changed and it was blank? I just checked it 2 days ago and it was fine. Guess i’ll have to wait till next week to see.

That was with Bob account so i’ll go look at rolling56 account.

Edit2:
I just went into rolling56 account and it was blank too. I also noticed that when i was logged in as rolling56 in the forum i was not logged in the home page. It was fine using Bob account as i was logged in both places.

No newsletter for me. Went into the front page and checked to see if my email address was there and it showed up blank.

Have put the email back in now and will wait till next week I guess.

By the way, my home country was set to French Polynesia? Its a nice thought, but I’d really rather not learn French. :slight_smile: