~~Weekend Plans~~

vbimport

Ok heres a new thread topic…

what are your plans for the weekend?

Installing/flashing a couple of new burners…uhhh…watch a movie…oh, and I’ll be at my mum’s place whilst doing these things. :slight_smile:

Nothing this weekend but playing my guitar and watching tv, but next weekend alton towers :bigsmile:

OMG they have CHOCOLATE…mmmmmmmmmmm i so wanna go there…

This weekend I’ll place a couple of kilograms of chocolate under my covers :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

yay… i go on the 8th. Ill post pictures of me stuffing my face. :bigsmile:

Meanie :bigsmile:

i will hunt you down…and lick every drop off…oh wait…no i won’t…thats in england…but it does look like a fun place to go…where is it at Nottingham?

Its in a town called alton, and if your going to be like that ill have to send you a plane ticket lol :stuck_out_tongue:

well I just renewed my licence and about to take the car for a wheel alignment, when that’s done i’m thinking of going for a ride :wink:

btw nice new avatar S_S

My brother in law is getting married and this weekend we celebrate his eh… “bachelor party” (is that proper Engrish?). Anyhow… a whole weekend of parying planned. Woohoo!

I’m gonna take a weeklong vacation in D.C. I’m planning on pigging out on chocolate and other junk food and just screwing around while i’m there:p

well its suppose to be raining and storming here all weekend…so i guess i’ll stay inside and watch movies and stuff…

and post on CD Freaks;)

might even chat a bit :wink:

too bad i’m gone all weekend:(

but you’ll have fun…

go see the mall…no its not a shopping mall…but “the” mall…where the washington monument is and the linclon memorial…and the smithsonian…and such are

have you been there?

10:35 PM Just got back from one hell of a party tonight :slight_smile:
I’d like to sleep now, but got some urgent work to take care of and paperwork at the bank to do (closes at 11:30AM I think)
Today a friend’s Birthday-dinner in the evening with again one hell of a party afterwards :slight_smile:
Tomorrow morning I’m supposed to play volleyball (I think it’s at 10:00 so I’ll need to leave the party earlier than tonight)
Afterwards there’s a dinner + drink for yet another birthday.
I’ll probably finish the weekend with an e-mail to my secretary that I won’t be in on Monday (which actually does not finish the weekend :p)

spent the afternoon watching the F1 qualifying, so tomorrow I will be watching the race :slight_smile: