Website hacked mail from Google?

vbimport

I got following email

“Google has detected that your site has been hacked by a third party who created malicious content on some of your pages. This critical issue utilises your site’s reputation to redirect your potential visitors away from your site to unexpected or harmful content. It also lowers the quality of results for Google Search users. Therefore, we have applied a manual action to your site that will warn users of hacked content when your site appears in search results. This manual spam action has been applied to http://tinyurl[dot]com/gs8oqyw/. To remove this warning, clean up the hacked content and file a reconsideration request. After we determine that your site no longer has hacked content, we will remove this manual action.”
I have checked everything and i could not find anything malicious or suspicious. My webmaster have reviewed it too. They have also given green signal that my website is safe and not hacked, they have done certain security measures to make it more hard for any malicious attacks in future. We ran an online scan on your website at https://sitecheck[dot]sucuri[dot]net/results/medicalgeek[dot]com and it came back as clean. Last month my website had server attack, which was from some Chinese IP which was blocked and issue was resolved last month only. So please review my website and enable it again. If still any issues, please let me know specific pages where it should be fixed, although i have gone through everything, and it seems fine.

Due to this, my google search if affected, and so google ad revenue too, how much time google usually take to review and remove my website from hacked list?

Thanks.

(Mod note: I disabled the URLs. Everywhere you see [dot], replace with a period. --Albert)

I found this forum from reply from Google webmaster help forum with link to myfilestore hack thread… plz help me to find out how can I fix this problem.

Welcome to the forum.

The email you received looks like a classic scam. I can’t believe that a genuine Google email would ever include a link which uses Tinyurl. It is a method commonly used by scammers to trick people into visiting a malicious URL.

Whatever you do, [U][B]nobody click on those links[/B][/U]. I have asked a moderator to remove them for safety. :wink:

I’ve disabled the links to help keep unwitting users from accidentally clicking on anything bad. :wink:

[QUOTE=Ibex;2786208]Welcome to the forum.

The email you received looks like a classic scam. I can’t believe that a genuine Google email would ever include a link which uses Tinyurl. It is a method commonly used by scammers to trick people into visiting a malicious URL.

Whatever you do, [U][B]nobody click on those links[/B][/U]. I have asked a moderator to remove them for safety. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hello,

It is not scam, I created that link to avoid posting link of my website directly here. So I posted tinyurl link.

I know spam and scam emails and this email was from Google and also in my google search console account directly, u can see my website is being shown it may be hacked message in Google search.

[QUOTE=Albert;2786211]I’ve disabled the links to help keep unwitting users from accidentally clicking on anything bad. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you. But it was not any malicious link. It was my website link and it’s online malware check result.

@vitrag24, the issue with the malware we’ve detected so far is that it was triggered e.g. by a Google referral, meaning that it only showed if an user clicked on a search results from Google. They do this to make it harder to detect, this is probably why your scans also don’t result in anything.

Therefore it’s important you check on your server/Vbulletin installation. Therefore you need to follow the steps as described here: http://club.myce.com/f20/vbulletin-myfilestore-hack-find-traces-remove-them-332219/#post2684543

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2786239]@vitrag24, the issue with the malware we’ve detected so far is that it was triggered e.g. by a Google referral, meaning that it only showed if an user clicked on a search results from Google. They do this to make it harder to detect, this is probably why your scans also don’t result in anything.

Therefore it’s important you check on your server/Vbulletin installation. Therefore you need to follow the steps as described here: http://club.myce.com/f20/vbulletin-myfilestore-hack-find-traces-remove-them-332219/#post2684543[/QUOTE]

I uninstalled vbseo and it seems fine now…Can u plz confirm by checking from ur end ? After deleting cookies and clicking from Google search…thx