Webcammax's audio not working from TV Tuner source

Hello!

I have a problem. I have hardware TV-tuner (WinFast TV2000 XP Expert) installed to my system. If I want to show to my friends live TV broadcasting over the internet, WebcamMax shows only picture with no audio, when i select source as “Winfast TV 2000 Expert Video Capture”. However, audio is represented, when I watch LiveTV broadcasting through TV capture card.
Why Webcammax doesn’t play audio from this source? Do I need install some more drivers for audio capturing? For webcammax, i see under device manager->Audio, video, sound controllers, that “Webcammax WDM Video capture” exists, nothing more for it. For Winfast TV Tuner card are installed WDM Crossbar, WDM TV Tuner, WDM Video Capture.
I tried different sources for audio playback and recording control line (inside TV Tuner software). Nothing worked for me (CD Line, Mic, Stereo Mix, Line volume).
Please tell me, what I have to check or install? How can I force Webcammax to use TV Tuner audio source?
I have Win XP SP3, 4GB memory, integrated Realtec HD audio sound card, K-lite Full codec pack 4.2.5, Win XP system files rollback function disabled.

P.S. When I had Win200 Pro, there was no problem with that, audio was just fine.

Since it’s an analogue tuner you need to choose the sound card’s line in as input.
//Danne

Hi… you resolve the problem??
i have some problem too!!

only with cable from out audio to mic or any input can give audio. i no like this!!

please… reply you solution!

bye