Web Page? CD Freaks

vbimport

Newbie here: Is there or will there be a CD Freaks web page? And what’s happened to them? I’ve always used the page for good info. Also, what’s up with Blade? Are they gone as well? One final question. In Blade 7 when trying to install some games it asks for disk 5 or 6. It only has four. Any info received will be appreciated. Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Karrot_Topp:
Newbie here: Is there or will there be a CD Freaks web page? And what’s happened to them? Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We will be back! SOON

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Karrot_Topp:
Newbie here: Is there or will there be a CD Freaks web page? And what’s happened to them? I’ve always used the page for good info. Also, what’s up with Blade? Are they gone as well? One final question. In Blade 7 when trying to install some games it asks for disk 5 or 6. It only has four. Any info received will be appreciated. Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Blade is gone. Due to the recent busts in Denmark have they stopped ther business, and who can blame them. And Blade 7 consists of 6 disks if you only have 4 there is something wrong. Is your disks Silver or original pressed

i have 5 cds from blade 7 no cd 5. they have promised me that i will receive cd 5 latter

hamonu@hotmail.com

I only received four. Nicely stamped label. Seems a little harder to get games to load up. I guess I like the Twilight configuration better. Works a little more smooth