Web Hosting - Free

Could anyone point me a free web hosting for web pages (like GeoCities, 50Megs and etc…) but one with no banner adds or pop-up.

web space size doesn`t matter.

thanks…

Hmmm, first questions about mass mailing, and now a question about free webspace :wink:

Intresting…

Next he’ll ask for the CD Freaks mailinglist to spam all users :wink:

But this page could help you out.
Though the text is in Dutch, the links should help you on your way:
http://www.gratiz.nl/homepage.html

Seems like you guys here take the time to post your personal comments, but not the Answer to the questions!!!

A Forum should be a place to get help when need it.

AnyWays…I have used this forum in the past and found some good help. So, I`ll leave there! Thanks.

You mean people won’t help won’t help when you ask for help on how to make them miserable?!?!?!?!

This is an outrage!!!

Originally posted by Samp2k
Seems like you guys here take the time to post your personal comments, but not the Answer to the questions!!!

I hope this was not meant for me, because I take that as a personal insult then.

If you would have checked out the link I gave you would have found a long list of free webhosting providers. Though the accompanying text may be in Dutch, the names and links do work and can be read by anyone who understands English even a little.

Originally posted by Samp2k
A Forum should be a place to get help when need it.

I agree with you on this, up to a certain extent. This forum is not intended to help anyone cause others harm. That is why, for instance, we do not allow serials te be posted, or even requested (same applies for cracks). Spamming is also one thing we do not want to be associated with, and that is what Domin8tor was referring to, your topic where you ask for help on mass mailing.

And besides all that, when people come here to ask for help, is it really too much to ask of those people to think for themselves first, before blurting out any question they feel the urge to ask? With this I of course (again) refer to our wonderful search engine, where you can find answers to questions that are so often asked here all over again.

We are all trying to help as many people as we can, to make this a place for everybody, but there are some rules that need to be obeyed and certain morals have to be taken into account. Mind you, we do not get paid for this and with stuff like this it takes up more free time than I would have liked it to.

YEAH!! What taxman said. :slight_smile: