Question 1
Option A1, Option B1, Option C1

Question 2
Option A2, Option B2, Option C2

Question 3
Option A3, Option B3, Option C3

+Email field

Submit button

So 4 items of data should be saved in the text file and mailed to me once submit button is pressed…

I am using Front Page to create this but when this is uploaded to the server it does not work. You can view the form but when you hit submit button it says:

“The requested URL /–WEBBOT-SELF-- was not found on this server.”

So I search the code for “webbot” and can see following:

“<form method=“POST” action=”–WEBBOT-SELF–">

<!–webbot bot=“SaveResults” u-file=“C:\Documents and Settings\Gubi \Desktop\My Website\22 November\feedback.txt” s-format=“TEXT/TSV” s-label-fields=“TRUE” s-builtin-fields=“REMOTE_NAME REMOTE_USER HTTP_USER_AGENT Date Time” B-Reverse-Chronology=“FALSE” U-File=“C:\Documents and Settings\Gubi \Desktop\My Website\22 November\feedback.txt
\u-file=”…\web\feedback\feedbackhtml.html" S-Format=“HTML/BR”
S-Label-Fields=“TRUE” B-Reverse-Chronology=“FALSE” S-Email-Format=“TEXT/TSV” S-Email-Address=“my@address.xyz” B-Email-Label-Fields=“TRUE” B-Email-Subject-From-Field=“FALSE” S-Email-Subject=“Submission from the website” S-Date-Format="%d %b %Y" S-Time-Format="%H:%M:%S" -->

What’s wrong?

See the portion above that I highlighted… WHen you transfer (FTP) a web site to a server, it does not have your C:\My Documents drive. You need to remove anything that has to do whith your folders/drives, and just have a file name…