Weather is Looking Up

vbimport

To Everybody,
The Weather over here in the Uk is looking up...very Hot Indeeeeed. Hows the Weather over everybodies Countries. Comment Please

Here in Norway:

Nice sunny weather…been like this for over a week now. :slight_smile:

Around 12 deg C at daytime and sometimeas as low as -1 deg C at night.

wow thats cold :frowning:

Been sitting outside in the cold yesterday on a terrace, enjoying the company of some foreign students…

During the day, sunny but not too warm (especially not in the shade and when it is windy), at night…no idea, tend to be asleep then :wink:

The weather here in New York is freaky. On wed we had temperaures in the 70’s and on thursday in the 30’s. Gets worse and worse each year…

In Georgia, US, we are in the 70’s, touching the 80’s. It’s nice.

In Rotterdam weather is looking great man! You can tell coz the chicks are wearing short dresses and tight shirts. :wink:
Its gonna be a great summer. I’m looking forward to the summer carnaval festival this year.

Well, to make you all feel good - Western Canada (Calgary) we had more snow overnight but not cold, at least, about -5C. We have had the second coldest month of March on record. I wonder what day summer will be :stuck_out_tongue:

Well to Update the weather Report (Sounding like a weather man :slight_smile: ) It has turned cold here in the Uk and Tide is Rough :frowning:

Here it’s the same as OC-Freak reported. :slight_smile:
You strange people who count in Fahrenheit (weirdest scale ever invented (okay the english mile and yard are the weirdest scales ever invented but anyway)) can you tell me how many Celsius a Fahrenheit is?

A quick way - not accurate, but close, multiply the Celsius number by 2 and add 30 will give an approximation in Fahrenheit.

You strange people who count in Fahrenheit (weirdest scale ever invented (okay the english mile and yard are the weirdest scales ever invented but anyway)

The US system of measuring is messed up. It is much easier to use the metric system with with its neat numbers, but we are trying to change to the metric system. Most schools that I know of in NYC and most of the north east teach in metric units. I dont know why we havent yet done it in all schools, perhaps its some deep rooted tradition of not conforming with the Europeans and the rest of the world.

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
[B]

The US system of measuring is messed up. It is much easier to use the metric system with with its neat numbers, but we are trying to change to the metric system. Most schools that I know of in NYC and most of the north east teach in metric units. I dont know why we havent yet done it in all schools, perhaps its some deep rooted tradition of not conforming with the Europeans and the rest of the world. [/B]

Do i sense a pattern here ? :slight_smile:

I dont see a pattern. If you are hinting at something about not conforming with the rest of the world then you should read some of the comments in that thread.