We need something new to post

vbimport

Some of the post are getting old like what temp is it we need something new like

How many times you been married and which spouse was the best

ok you 1st :flower:

second was and still is the best

2 here also

2nd is and still is the best one so far looks around for 2nd We’re still married 6 years now.

But I can’t compare them since they are made differently, however they both think I’m the best. :wink: But usually I first pat my 2nd before I join my 1st in the night.

1st= Wife
2nd= PC

:bigsmile:

0 = :slight_smile:

Third time was the charm. April 25th. will be 20 years with her. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

I’m married to my PC :flower:

I’m married to my drives inside the PC :wink:

:disagree: You’re married to your TY stash :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I am :flower:

Grass widow for 20 years ,while my Husband traveled with the Circus :slight_smile: .
Had to stay home with kids :sad: :sad: .Only saw him few times a year :eek: .
Full widow now since 2004 ,dont want to get back in the dating game.
His & my first :clap: .

I hear ya, I’m not dating for the forseeable future :disagree:

If i out live my wife i already told her i’m not getting married again. My father re-married after my mother died and after he died my step mother never gave me anything that my mother and father had. So i want my daughter to have the house and cars etc… My wife knows to give my daughter everything if i die first. She’s the only child i have.

That type of situation can cause big ass problems in families :rolleyes:
My cousins (who I am very close to) are going through that now… horrible situation. I feel for you :flower:

I’ve only been married once - it’ll be 7 years this May. I never thought I’d be a person to get married, but found I actually like it a lot. :iagree:

Yo-

Twice-

#1 for 6 years

#2 will be 33 years in July

#2 is [I]definitely[/I] the best thing to happen to me in my lifetime-eh!

My older brother had a real hard time with it. Threatened to kill her actually :bigsmile: I just took the ol’ saying “what goes around comes around” and left it at that. My cousin keeps telling me to write her for the family stuff and maybe i will someday. Last i heard she was in a home and really ill. She has nothing to worry about with my brother now. He pasted 1 1/2 years ago.

Ok i’m done ranting :bigsmile:

No one else married here? Oh come on you guys and gals.

naw, never married, was staying with her for 7 1/2 years so it was near enough married, but been single now for 1 1/2 years, been on the pull a few times :wink:

:bigsmile:

Some states in the USA have common law marriages after 7 years. Glad your not living in one of them :bigsmile: I’ve been single a lot in my life but as i got older i need a female companion.

i’ve a female cat, is that enough

just started seeing a girl, who knows what’ll come of it