We have Been Challenged! (WCG)

Hey everyone,

We have been challenged by a few other teams over at the world community grid for points/results/run time over a certain period. I think it would be a lot of fun to accept one or more of these. Check them out @ the link below

You have to sign up to view them but members already on the team can just sign in.

Let me know what you guys think. some of them start tomorrow so hurry back with you answers.

I’m up for it :iagree:

Alright, well, I think I’m just going to accept all of them. Why not, right? Anyone object to this?

sounds good to me, I fired WCG back up on my main rig when I saw your post and already have 2 WUs done and 2 more at ~10% :cool:

Sounds interesting but my quad and duals are in the boxes now. :frowning:
I’ll think of something… :wink:

OK, so we are signed up for 3. All ending around the end of the month. They were actually open competitions that could be joined by any team so we weren’t being challenged directly.

I took a quick look over the teams involved, there are a few teams we probably won’t be able to touch (50+ members). For the most part, however, we should blow a few of them out of the water. Especially if Zevia gets his quads pumping out WUs.

I guess we will have to wait until tonight to see the first days results…

we’re currently in second place in all three challenges :bigsmile: :clap: :cool:

OK, I fired up my C2Q last night and been reporting quite a few projects. :wink:

Btw, we’ve been closely followed by another team so if anybody wants to join the team and have fun here is the instructions to setup WCG (see the 3 simple steps in first post): http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=210320

Mmmm… Core 2 Quad…
I have been so temped to pick one up Zevia, maybe soon.

Some IBM Brazil team joined late and is demolishing the competition on a couple of the challenges. Besides them, we seem to be in the same place as the last couple of days.