Extra-fast Performance and RAID Supported Configurations
Fast eSATA or FireWire 800 interfaces, combined with RAID-supported configurations will yield the speed and responsiveness users need for a variety of tasks including fast, smooth video editing; rendering complex 3D objects or special effects; and saving/transferring enormous blocks of data in a fraction of the time it once took.
Formatted for Mac computers1, these new storage systems feature:
* Massive 6 TB capacity;
* Extra-fast performance with four interfaces (FireWire 800/400, eSATA, USB 2.0);
* Cool, eco-friendly operation with WD's drives with WD GreenPower Technology that consume approximately one-third less power than standard dual-drive external storage systems and efficient convection cooling architecture and power-saving mode and designed without a fan to run quietly;
* Automatic and continuous backup software;
* User serviceability, enabling the user to open the enclosure and replace the drive inside;
* Capacity gauge to see at a glance how much space is available on the system; and,
* 5-year limited warranty.
So inside we have 2x3TB hdd's, speed should not be an issue as long as you stay with eSATA:bigsmile: