WC3 help?

vbimport

hi all,

after successfully copying the play disc, i can play the game with my backup using this great tutorial. http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=144003.

my question is, is there a way you can play the game without installing the alcohol program and unabling the emulation (ignore media type) and (RMPS)? i was just wondering if anyone made a copy of the game and didnt have to enable those features to play the game. it’s just too much hassle to install alcohol on all my pc when i want to play the game with my buddies. thanks alot everyone for your time. :slight_smile:

also what happens if i update my wc3? can i still use my backup cd to play the game or do i have to put in the original? i have version 1.14 if that helps. thanks alot everyone…

Welcome yenracer,

we can’t help as you need an original for every PC because of the EULA (End User License Agreement).

also, i tried making a backup with nero after the successful backup of the original and it had the message please make sure your wc3 disc is inside the dvd rom. do i always have to use the original cd and follow the tutorials if i want to make additioinal backup because i thought maybe i can use my backup to burn another backup with nero. i tried that on 5 disc and it wouldn’t load the game. any advice would be great. thanks in advance

Well…I “can” help you if you do it for 1 computer only (not my consequences, so shut it). As for Image files of WC3, I tried using one, didn’t work for me. The only way you can really play WC3 without image files is either using a No-CD crack (which will not work on BattleNet, Lan only I think), or playing with the original disc. As I said, I tried using an Image file, didn’t work for me though, but I don’t play WC3 anymore cuz I think it majorly sucks.

Richard.

No-cd cracks are illegal and not discussed on this forum. :cop: