Wav to CD : need help

vbimport

ok, i have a goa musik disk (xm/it) that i converted into wav for having it on cd (as audio cd, not data)

nero 5.0.1.3 & HP 8250i (1.0g) & 2K

nero always stop on 4th track between 4:19 and 4:21, and that bitch made me burn my two very FIRST coasters of my life !! (DOH !!)

after that, i came back to simulation before burning, and i tried about 10 times changing parameters in all possibilities in vain

what can i do to have that @#%$ing audio cd burned ??

ok, and:

-it’s not the media, i tried 4 good brands
-don’t tell me MP3 CD Maker or anything, i want straight wav to cd
-track 4 were coded in wav 3 diff. ways

-=[ The Poster ]=-

btw: damnit, my 1st coasters, i still can’t beleive it :slight_smile:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Poster:
[b]ok, i have a goa musik disk (xm/it) that i converted into wav for having it on cd (as audio cd, not data)

nero 5.0.1.3 & HP 8250i (1.0g) & 2K

nero always stop on 4th track between 4:19 and 4:21, and that bitch made me burn my two very FIRST coasters of my life !! (DOH !!)

after that, i came back to simulation before burning, and i tried about 10 times changing parameters in all possibilities in vain

what can i do to have that @#%$ing audio cd burned ??

ok, and:

-it’s not the media, i tried 4 good brands
-don’t tell me MP3 CD Maker or anything, i want straight wav to cd
-track 4 were coded in wav 3 diff. ways

-=[ The Poster ]=-

btw: damnit, my 1st coasters, i still can’t beleive it [/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

try slowing the speed down on your cd burner. thats what happened to me i had mine on max speed and it would stop at the 4th song. so if ur speed is at max or pretty high, then lower it, that might be the problem.