Wav file viewer, editor, merger

vbimport

I need to merge, edit, view signal in WAV file!
But very short signal…for example 3periods od sinus at 2200Hz…and merge this shot signal together… and add (merge) 3periods od 3000Hz signal …
Can anybody suggest me free sw for that?

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I really have no idea what you just said :bigsmile:, but I guess that you need an audio editor.

Give a try to Audacity: it’s free and has a lot of features :slight_smile:

If you happen to have Nero, any version, it should include “Wave Editor” which is quite functional.

Yes Audacity is very good tool!
I edit/generate signal sinus without problem! Thanks for this info!!
But is possible to copy this signal to one of stereo channel?
I want to make totaly different signals (one for left and aanother to right channel)!

I din’t know if it would doo what you want but giveawayoftheday web site has an audio editor as their giveaway today.
I usually use Audacity but like geno888 what you posted is over my head & I would need to Google it.

[QUOTE=js1234;2639800] But is possible to copy this signal to one of stereo channel?

I want to make totaly different signals (one for left and aanother to right channel)![/QUOTE]
With Audacity you can use the pulldown to the left of the audio file. You can split the stereo & work with each track. Then put them back together.

[QUOTE=cholla;2639801]I din’t know if it would doo what you want but giveawayoftheday web site has an audio editor as their giveaway today.
I usually use Audacity but like geno888 what you posted is over my head & I would need to Google it.

With Audacity you can use the pulldown to the left of the audio file. You can split the stereo & work with each track. Then put them back together.[/QUOTE]

yEEES! :slight_smile:
http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/Splitting_and_Joining_Stereo_Tracks
select two mono audio and on upper audio with dropdown menu …
[B]Make Stereo Track[/B]

very good free tool!

Indeed, there are a lot of free and opensource tools with excellent quality :iagree: