Wattage of power supply and other help please

How do I find out how many watts the power supply is in my system?
My computer is a Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo T.
Also how do I find out if my motherboard AGP slot is 2X,4X or 8X?
I’m asking these question as I need to upgrade my graphics card and AMD Global Customer Care have asked me to provide them with the info.

I need to upgrade my graphics card, and AMD have asked me to supply them with some information about my computer, but I’m clueless as to where I find the info.
They asked how many watts the power supply in my system is & is the motherboard AGP slot 2X, 4X or 8X?
How do I find out this information?

You would be better off buying or building a new PC.

Use http://www.hwinfo.com/ software its free.

Here’s the specks from the internet:

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/pc-desktops/fujitsu-siemens-scaleo-t/details/

[QUOTE=KeithBatcheltor;2302304]How do I find out how many watts the power supply is in my system?
Also how do I find out if my motherboard AGP slot is 2X,4X or 8X?
I’m asking these question as I need to upgrade my graphics card and AMD Global Customer Care have asked me to provide them with the info.[/QUOTE]

Follow eric advise to find out your hardware info…also that AGP slot speed can be found when you go into your computer BIOS there should tell you what your AGP bus speed is or what speed you can set it to. Do you not have the computer owner manual in paper or pdf print form? That would be where you should look for about your computer otherwise you should just go to Fujitsu site and look for your model on their site. That way you would know what is inside the computer and what you can or can’t upgrade. If you have a AGP slot if you have the money I think it is time for you to upgrade to a PCI-E card. But if your system still works and your ok with the graphics and GPU then stay with AGP but I would say start thinking about investing in a better GPU that is PCI-E specs and newer computer or motherboard and etc… This way you will have better hardware.

@KeithBatcheltor - welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

As your two threads in this forum were about pretty much the same subject (your AGP slot speed), I’ve merged them into one.