Wats the best software to copy dvd movies

ok i have been using any dvd and clone dvd2 to copy movies all the time like as long as its a movie already i could make a copy for me but now im learning how to download movies off of my laptop and watch them but im trying to find a good software to use to burn them in watch on dvd player i was trying nero startsmart essentiald but it wasnt working can someone please help me

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

ImgBurn is my choice :slight_smile:

With AnyDVD running in background, you can rip the original disc as ISO file, and then burn the ISO on a disc. In this way you can make a 1:1 copy of your originals.

Alternatively, in ImgBurn select the Build mode, insert on the list all ifo-bup-vob files you previously ripped on hard disk, and burn the disc. ImgBurn will create automatically the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders.

That’s all :bigsmile:

Simple way is to use DVDFab. You don’t need anydvd running in the background. #2 choice is 1clikdvd copy, you will need anydvd running for this appy

What format are these files in? For example; .AVI, .BUP, .IFO, .VOB.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2445960]What format are these files in? For example; .AVI, .BUP, .IFO, .VOB.[/QUOTE] If dvd to dvd then of course the format wouldn’t matter. If converting from dvd to avi, wav, etc…another thread mite be best:)

Based on what reported crystal_davis1980, I suppose that we are talking about full DVDs (i.e. vob-ifo-bup) :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=crystal_davis1980;2445907]ok i have been using any dvd and [B]clone dvd2 [/B]to copy movies …[/QUOTE]

ok i have been using any dvd and clone dvd2 to copy movies all the time like as long as its a movie already i could make a copy for me [B]but now im learning how to download movies off of my laptop and watch them[/B]

Just asking.

oops…

You picky :stuck_out_tongue:

Many programs has a free trial period so the best bet would be to d/l them and pick the one you like best after you have tried them as many people here will tell you this, the one they use is the best but it might not be the best for you, so try different ones and then you pick the one you like, just my .002 cents worth, anyway good hunting