Water Discovery Fuels Hope to Colonize the Moon

vbimport

Hopes, dreams and practical plans to colonize or otherwise exploit the moon as a source of minerals or a launch pad to the cosmos got a boost today with NASA’s announcement of significant water ice at the lunar south pole.

They should have been looking for moonshine it would power there rockets better and I am sure some here on cdfreaks would rather drink it than water anyday.

Wouldn’t there by definition be a lot of moonshine on the moon…except on the dark side? :smiley:

Jackie Gleason on the Honeymooners was always telling his wife he was going ( Pow! Right in the kisser! One of these days Alice, straight to the Moon)

I am sure as much asRalph (Jackie Gleason loved his wife he would have went up there after her so I sure there most be moonshine up there somewhere.

[QUOTE=samlar;2465456]Jackie Gleason on the Honeymooners was always telling his wife he was going ( Pow! Right in the kisser! One of these days Alice, straight to the Moon)

I am sure as much asRalph (Jackie Gleason loved his wife he would have went up there after her so I sure there most be moonshine up there somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Maybe that’s what caused all the craters.:iagree: