Water cooling for your laptop

vbimport

Now this is really cool, no pun intended.

Might be a problem if you plan travelling abroad. Do you risk it in checked luggage or even on the plane?

Just imagine trying to explain to airport security why there is liquid inside your laptop, never mind whether it’s <100ml. :eek:

[QUOTE=Seán;2688317]Might be a problem if you plan travelling abroad. Do you risk it in checked luggage or even on the plane?

Just imagine trying to explain to airport security why there is liquid inside your laptop, never mind whether it’s <100ml. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Yeah that might be a big problem nowdays…

But it does look cool…lol…now only if I could get it for any laptop that would make my day. Also I will wait for MaximumPC to review it to really know for sure it works as advertised. Since this is like a “Ad” I will wait for some real testing done by MaximumPC to push that limit and see what they actually get out of liquid cooling.

[QUOTE=Seán;2688317]Might be a problem if you plan travelling abroad. Do you risk it in checked luggage or even on the plane?

Just imagine trying to explain to airport security why there is liquid inside your laptop, never mind whether it’s <100ml. :eek:[/QUOTE]
The cooling system is made by Asetek. Its not a laptop you would normally use for business travel. When I travel for business I have to take the laptop that was allocated to me by my firm and believe me its not water cooled. I just thought with advent of desktops on the decline this might be a way to still game and burn your processor or GPU to a crisp.

I just use my laptop in the shower so it stays cool.