Watchmen

Hello, I am new to the DVDFab fam and I have a question about the new release “Watchmen”. I am having trouble making a personal copy of this movie. I am currently using the latest version (6.0.2.2) and it stops about a quarter of the way in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I used the same version as you and I had pathplayer enabled always and it copied fine…I copied the entire disc which is R1

I have switched it to always on but I still get the errors message. Of course I ignore all. So, lets see if this works…

I do not know what I am doing wrong but I am not able to make a copy. Giving up for now.

bfwk122, what is R1.

[QUOTE=tofrajo99;2311993]bfwk122, what is R1.[/QUOTE]

R1 refers to the region his disc was made for - region 1 being North America & Japan…any place using NTSC TV broadcast standards.

You said you were getting error messages in your attempt, but didn’t tell us which ones - can you provide more details?

OC

:slight_smile:

There is a new version out, you might want to try it.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-6-0-3-0-beta-out-279684/

I stopped getting the error messages, I then started watching the DVD on my DVD player and I am having problems watching it then. I got this DVD from Netflix and it seems that it will not play on my DVD player also.

I ripped Watchmen this morning and it well perfectly fine. My Pathplayer was set to “Enable Pathplayer when necessary.” Sounds like something might be wrong with your DVD.

I was afraid of that, I cannot even play the DVD on my DVD player and it’s 5 months old. Oh well…:sad:

[QUOTE=tofrajo99;2312036]I got this DVD from Netflix…[/QUOTE]

Someone did not read the Announcements at the top of the forum.

[QUOTE=Complication;2312166]Someone did not read the Announcements at the top of the forum.[/QUOTE]

Netflix does not just rent DVDs they also sells them, so that may be the case of the OP since he stated " it’s 5 months old. Oh well"

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2312314]Netflix does not just rent DVDs they also sells them, so that may be the case of the OP since he stated " it’s 5 months old. Oh well"[/QUOTE]

They sell used dvds, not new released. Watchmen was released this week, I doubt he buy it.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2312314]Netflix does not just rent DVDs they also sells them, so that may be the case of the OP since he stated " it’s 5 months old. Oh well"[/QUOTE]

He was saying his DVD player is 5 months old. The title released in R1 yesterday.

:doh: Ok sorry :flower: