Watch out for the illumanati

vbimport

GUYS,
What is the illumanati? Well supposedly it's a group
of entertainers,and some politicos with evil intentions.
Look on youtube the illumanti exposed.
and,see what you think?
ZAP:)

Scaaary.

Actually, they call themself “Illuminati” …

Also beware of these people who think a Utube video is “the truth”

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2622967]Also beware of these people who think a Utube video is “the truth”

Michael[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

[QUOTE=mciahel;2622967]Also beware of these people who think a Utube video is “the truth”

Michael[/QUOTE]

[I]My son watched the 4 kind and thought it was true :(:Z[/I]
MY DAD said belive[B] NOTHING[/B] you here and [B]HALF [/B]you see he told me that 40 years ago :cool:

I might be on this list :eek:

I remember advertisements in magazines a long time ago about the Illuminati .
Here is a wiki definition:
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, “enlightened”) is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In more modern contexts the name refers to a purported conspiratorial organization which is alleged to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations to establish a New World Order. In this context the Illuminati are usually represented as a modern version or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

I’m neither a believer or disbeliever that it exists . I certainly believe the worlds wealthy get together & try to control things.

btw Di it should be hear in the quote .

Yes, i fully agree, we have to watch out for the ILLUMANATI!
What concerns the illuminati, Mc is right. Youtube is not the relevant source. The Enlightned Ones existed and will exist. And by the way the Bavarian-version of the story is far from reality. Search far back in history.

Peace.

…believe in what the allseeingi posted.

[QUOTE=cholla;2623089]
btw Di it should be hear in the quote .[/QUOTE]

[B]Thanks[/B] :kiss: I hear you :flower:

[I]did you lose ypur dicoder :bigsmile:[/I]

[QUOTE=diane7;2623182][I]did you lose ypur dicoder :bigsmile:[/I][/QUOTE]
No just loaned it to Captain Kirk .

I’m more scared of the Majestic Twelve.

…then the 13. :wink:

…or the Magnificent Seven! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

LBNL, the 23.

Not to forget the answer to all questions, 42!

Hire an Exorcist? Better yet a kabblasit. to rid ourselves of these evil doers?:grinning: