Warning removal

I can’t seem to finf the thread that would cover this…
Does DVDFAB PLAT remove “WARNINGS” from dvds and if so, how is it down? :confused:
Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Hi Big Bear. These are fairly new features. You can read about them in the DVDFab Tutorial here and here.

Thanks, Signals. Does Pathplayer always have to be enabled? I’ll try enabling it and checking remove annoying PCGs, hopefully with the desired results.:slight_smile:

[quote=BIG BEAR;1941748]Thanks, Signals. Does Pathplayer always have to be enabled? I’ll try enabling it and checking remove annoying PCGs, hopefully with the desired results.:)[/quote]For these features to be active, it does, but with most DVDs and the default PathPlayer settings the analysis time is not that long; the worst I have seen is less than 2 minutes (about what DVDShrink required). It has worked very well for me from both Customize and Full Disc modes.

[QUOTE=signals;1941760]For these features to be active, it does, but with most DVDs and the default PathPlayer settings the analysis time is not that long; the worst I have seen is less than 2 minutes (about what DVDShrink required). It has worked very well for me from both Customize and Full Disc modes.[/QUOTE]

Worked for me with Pathplayer on and removing annoying pcgs on Hot Rod and vitus in customize mode. :iagree:
I 'll try Full disc next.

Thanks again, Signals! :bow::clap::cool:

[QUOTE=signals;1941760]For these features to be active, it does, but with most DVDs and the default PathPlayer settings the analysis time is not that long; the worst I have seen is less than 2 minutes (about what DVDShrink required). It has worked very well for me from both Customize and Full Disc modes.[/QUOTE]

:iagree::cool:

the problem with path finder is after the disc is made with pathfinder and you try to back up that disc,dvd fab crashes…has anyone else have this problem

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;1941937]the problem with path finder is after the disc is made with pathfinder and you try to back up that disc,dvd fab crashes…has anyone else have this problem[/QUOTE]I’m right now reading a disc in Full Disc mode to be burned with Pathplayer on to remove warnings and will try that in a bit and will post.

Using “I Know Who Killed Me” it won’t play on pc or one of my set top players :doh:
Next to burn one with Pathplayer off.

[QUOTE=rolling56;1941958]Using “I Know Who Killed Me” it won’t play on pc or one of my set top players :doh:
Next to burn one with Pathplayer off.[/QUOTE]

Just burned and looked at “I Know Who Killed Me”. What I checked looked o.k. This title gets both widesctreen and full screen on a full disc burn.:rolleyes:

Same drive same media with Patherplayer off and it can be copied now.

Strange…that’s the first time i used PP and remove warnings and it fails with this disc :bigsmile:

I just used Customize mode with same movie. Pathplayer on and remove warnings. Saved menus as i selected both 4:3 - 16.9 and it can be copied.

Open DVD FAb 4.0 and go to settings which is (the icon that looks like a gold gear on the upper right of main screen). Select path player and set it from to always on then close out and reopen the program. Once it reopens, the navigation pane has a box that you can check to "remove annoying PGCs (like FBI warnings) option