Warcraft III

I want to backup my Warcraft III Collectors Edition. I have a Lite-On 48x24x48 oc to 52x24x52. I tried Alcohol 120% and Blindwrite. I got coasters with both. I used the Lite-On to read and write. What program would be able to copy this and what are the exact settings? Please don’t give me a link to the other forum topics because i’ve been there. Thanx everyone.:bow:

I backed up my warcraft III (not collectors edition) with cloneCD following the instructions found on www.gamecopyworld.com

Originally posted by Gasaraki
I want to backup my Warcraft III Collectors Edition. I have a Lite-On 48x24x48 oc to 52x24x52. I tried Alcohol 120% and Blindwrite. I got coasters with both. I used the Lite-On to read and write. What program would be able to copy this and what are the exact settings? Please don’t give me a link to the other forum topics because i’ve been there. Thanx everyone.:bow:
Try CloneCD and use a custom profile. Copy this
[CloneCD ReadPrefs]
ReadSubData=1
RegenerateData=1
ReadSubAudio=0
AbortOnReadError=0
FastErrorSkip=0
ReadSpeedData=0
ReadSpeedAudio=0
IntelligentBadSectorScan=0
SectorSkip=100
NoErrorReport=0
FirstSessionOnly=0
AudioQuality=0
[CloneCD WritePrefs]
DontRepairSubchannelData=0
AlwaysCloseLastSession=0
AmplifyWeak=0
WriteSpeed=0

into a txt editor and save as:

Lite-On SecuROM [up to 4.8x].ccp

into the

/Elaborate Bytes/CloneCD/Profiles

subfolder

The key to this is the “Regenerate…” feature which some Lite-On units (like my 24102B) need to be ‘reliable’ during the read.

You can also grab hold of Blindwrite 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 and use the .bwa builder (read the HowToBWA.rtf document) -it’s as simple as it reads and sounds. If you can’t do it then I’ll put a .BWA up in the BW forum for you :slight_smile:

^