Warcraft III Frozen Throne

I keep getting disconnected from the game but not the internet. This is really making me angry because it disconnects me often i can’t even get help from Blizz because of it. Im using wireless internet on a modem my router is D-Link. I have tryed to port forward and was unsuccesful idk why though :confused::confused::confused:… BUT PLEASE SOMEONE HELP:bow::bow: THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING:a:a:a:a:a:a

[QUOTE=Game crazy;2218957]I keep getting disconnected from the game but not the internet. This is really making me angry because it disconnects me often i can’t even get help from Blizz because of it. Im using wireless internet on a modem my router is D-Link. I have tryed to port forward and was unsuccesful idk why though :confused::confused::confused:… BUT PLEASE SOMEONE HELP:bow::bow: THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING:a:a:a:a:a:a[/QUOTE]

Ok, Also what make and model is your laptop and your d-link? What kinda broad band do you have and use? Sounds like you need a game patch or something like a bad game file on your laptop? How far are you from your D-link and are you in direct line of the router? Do you move around when you play WW there?