Warcraft III copying with Alcohol 120%

vbimport

I wanna make a perfect copy with my ASUS 32x12x40x and Alcohol 120, but I don’t know what settings I should use. Also, will Nero 5.5.6.4 work? Plz help. Thanx.:slight_smile:

Download ClonyXXL and use my program link is in my signature. That will help you. or use securom *new profile, but there can be some problems

I hope you guys own these games before you steal them because I find it hard when they bring out a game with such class as war craft 3 and you are going to steal it, help them buy it. or there might never be more games like this.

for all you who do OWN your copy. Copy the cd with Alcohol 120 % with just the protected CD setting.

I wanna make a perfect copy with my ASUS 32x12x40x and Alcohol 120, but I don’t know what settings I should use. Also, will Nero 5.5.6.4 work? Plz help. Thanx

Alcohol 120% can backup your Warcraft 3 original disc. All you need to do is read/burn it using the Securom *NEW datatype. And that’s all, assuming that your original disc is not mastered with a new SecuROM version (like 4.8x).

Hi,

I find it hard when they bring out a game with such class as war craft 3 and you are going to steal it

arf , I though it was a backup forum here…Sure we all own our game.

Now, to the problem :

Roc:I made a backup with Alcohol securom new (not 4.8x), installed tft and patch 1.10. I can run the game when I mount this image (no emulation in daemon or alcohol). But If I try to burn it : not working (it’s useless to extract bwa, this cd has no peak)

TFT : I used the twinpeak technique : works great! I can use my cd to play (but not the mounted image huh?)

I would like to know how to make a working ROC copy, since securom of war.exe were upgraded.

Thanks and a big thank to the forum moderator for his great guides!
:slight_smile:

hubhub

I have tried making a backup copy using Alcohol 120 with the “SecureRoM NEW” setting for WarCraft 3 with no success. It shows the install screen, but it won’t let me launch the game. I get the “please insert CD in drive” error. Has anyone had success making backups of this game and Warcraft - the frozen throne"? And How? Thanks!

Which version of WCIII do you have? The apropriate method to make a successful back-up copy varies depending upon whether it is the original release (v. 1.0) or a later release (say 1.5+).

For WCIII TFT see here for emulation copy or here for non-emulation copy.

use securom 4/5 as it is what protection used on english\german cdrom
on alcohol 120%.

do not use games xcopy it is disscontinued.
x copy pro is disscontined.
x copy pro does not burn or copy raw dvds.
wolverinesoft (website) Wolverine Software House (Company)
“Please wai at leat one month to receive (for free) the lat software: Subsonic eXtreme v 1.0
Tons of new features available!”.
do not use x copy Pro

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (english) SecuROM 4.68.00.4608
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (german) SecuROM 4.68.00.5162
WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne SecuROM 4.84.81.8291
WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne Patch v1.13b SecuROM 5.00.007
Warcraft III Patch 1.06 SecuROM 4.84.76.8019
Warcraft III Patch 1.11 SecuROM 4.84.81.8237
Warcraft III Patch 1.12 SecuROM 4.84.81.8291

if patched after use the version compatible with Securom before patching.

nero will not copy securom game cdrom