Warcraft 3

vbimport

i am useing clony xxl to back up warcraft 3 but it wont produce a useable copy from lights on burner with clone cd program .
the clony xxl tells me there is no protection on the disc but it suggests that their may be aspi layers missing or turned off ,so i went to the options tab and turned it on and tryed again to finish the cloney reading but with the same result, i’v tryed to find these files but no luck could you direct me :bow:warcraft 3

warcraft 3 is securom 4 v4.* protected. clonecd is not able to copy this. try alcohol and securom 4 new v4.* profile. :cool:

Originally posted by Riko
warcraft 3 is securom 4 v4.* protected. clonecd is not able to copy this. try alcohol and securom 4 new v4.* profile. :cool:
Clone CD can make backups of Warcraft 3. Original releases are protected with SecuROM 4.68.xx.xxxx (exact version depending on where the game is purchased. UK version is 4.68.00.4608). Some later releaes have required the use of TwinPeak obviously suggesting a higher SecuROM version.
The SecuROM profile is sufficiant in Clone CD as long as you have a good subs reader.

Originally posted by bigflyer
i am useing clony xxl to back up warcraft 3 but it wont produce a useable copy from lights on burner with clone cd program .
the clony xxl tells me there is no protection on the disc but it suggests that their may be aspi layers missing or turned off ,so i went to the options tab and turned it on and tryed again to finish the cloney reading but with the same result, i’v tryed to find these files but no luck could you direct me :bow:warcraft 3

Use the Lite-On SecuROM (new) profile.

true CloneCD should have no problem backing up Warcraft 3.

Sorry my mistake.