Warcraft 3 problem

vbimport

Hi all

Im struggling to backup warcraft 3. when I test it with clony xxl, it tells me that its securerom 'new'. Ive got a liteon 40x burner and it seems to do everything else, including sd 2.5 but when I use the setting on clony or any other combinations it still askes for the disk. Has anyone else got this problem or is it just something I'm not doing. The original works fine.....I did try it...lol

any help would be welcome

Cheers:confused:

i’d love to know the answer to i have same burner o/c to 48x

What are you using to playback the copy, a CDRW?
If so, that may be the problem.
Try it in a normal CR-Rom drive.
To playback in a CDRW drive requires clonecd tray running with setting checked “Hide CDR Media”

I have done perfect copy on Neverwinter Night & Warcraft 3. Used CloneCD 4.0.1.9. And yes all the CD:s was orginal and have SecureRom New version.

Reading from Teac 540E
And Writing on a 40125W@48125W firmware: VS06

Works perfect!

/Dyzan

http://home.bip.net/mikaj/40125w/

Read here .

I have found the liteon can write the image but not read it using the mentioned settings for clone cd.

Use CD-mate and the securerom 1/2 settings, your liteon will cut it like butter.

Originally posted by KinDav
[B]I have found the liteon can write the image but not read it using the mentioned settings for clone cd.

Use CD-mate and the securerom 1/2 settings, your liteon will cut it like butter. [/B]

Yes!! I have used CD-mate with my 32123s LiteOn and Neverwinter Nights and Warcraft III fell! I am beginning to think that CloneCD has a serious bug because I burned too many coasters using all the settings under the sun and CD-mate with the above settings made perfect copies of Warcraft and Neverwinter.

I also have a Lite-ON 32123S and I’m try to copy War3 (no luck) can someone please help me.

What is securerom 1/2 settings? I am new to this forum so you may need to explain things a bit more for me.

UPDATE:
I copied WC3 prefect with the above drive as reader/writer
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49945