Warcraft 3/Diablo 2 problems

vbimport

Lately I lost my Warcraft III and Diablo 2 disc and I still have the CD Keys to install them and play on battle.net but I was wondering if there was a way to play on battle.net with an emulation since most emulations for them have NO-CD cracks that don’t work on battle.net.

So I was wondering if there was any way that I could get an emulation that works on battle.net so I could play again without any troubles.

Thanks, Legojoey17

Edit: Sorry. forgot I also have CD Key to the Diablo 2 Expansion - Lord of Destruction and if there was a way to get an emulation that worked on battle.net for it would be nice, Thanks agian

What we usually advise in these circumstances is to contact the game publisher. They will often send you new discs for a small fee.

Otherwise, we can’t advise on anything to do with commercial games where you don’t have the original discs, or a legitimate backup.

Okay thanks

The CD check is removed in the latest patch of Warcraft III and Diablo II, even for battle.net. This probably doesn’t help since you can’t even install it.

Actually I think you just made my day.
Since I got tons of ISO of them sitting around from trying to get it to work I could probably find the latest patch and get pass the CD check if your right :slight_smile:
I’m gonna try it soon thanks.

Thanks so much, I finally had the time to install it again and it does work on battle.net ^^