Wanted

vbimport

Hello to you all…

Maybe, you can help me. I’m searching for a long time for a CD. Don’t know the name of it and I don’t know the artists name… Thats a heavy one… But I’ll try.

*Artist : A woman. I think from Great Brittan.
*CD : Somewhere in the 80’s…
*A particcally song : I thnk to remember she was singing something like : “If I search a 100 years…” And further on it was something like : “Humbling for you…”

It’s all I know… Can someone please help me ? :frowning:

Thanks !

I’m looking for a song also, it’s a rap song from the early 90’s it goes like, boom boom bap, boom boom bap, and there’s a hi-hat, it goes chit-chit-chit-chit through the whole song and there’s some scratching and a sample or two, thx.:wink:

[quote=Salquenen;2079467]Hello to you all…
*Artist : A woman. I think from Great Brittan.
*CD : Somewhere in the 80’s…
*A particcally song : I thnk to remember she was singing something like : “If I search a 100 years…” And further on it was something like : "Humbling for you…"
quote]

Have you a bit more info…?

[QUOTE=Robert De Niro;2079549]I’m looking for a song also, it’s a rap song from the early 90’s it goes like, boom boom bap, boom boom bap, and there’s a hi-hat, it goes chit-chit-chit-chit through the whole song and there’s some scratching and a sample or two, thx.;)[/QUOTE]

:clap:

[QUOTE=james4eva;2080090]
Have you a bit more info…?[/QUOTE]

Maybe some exact phrase from the song?

:D:pFinally, someone got my joke. LMFAO

Maybe some exact phrase from the song?

That’s right pepst, I spent a bit of time searching but I think we need a little more info!

I’m sorry… This ia all I can remember…
[B][I]“If I search a 100 years…” And further on it was something like : “Humbling for you…” [/I][/B] That last phrase (Humbling for you) is the beginning of the refrain. That’s all I know…

[QUOTE=Robert De Niro;2079549]I’m looking for a song also, it’s a rap song from the early 90’s it goes like, boom boom bap, boom boom bap, and there’s a hi-hat, it goes chit-chit-chit-chit through the whole song and there’s some scratching and a sample or two, thx.;)[/QUOTE]

Robert, wasn’t that the same song used on Spongebob Squarepants? Mr. Krabs said it goes, “bom boom bop bee boom” or maybe it was “bop bop. boom be bop”.

LOL, naw, I dunno, I was just messin’ around.:stuck_out_tongue:

lol. :clap: