WANTED (the movie) can't back up

Hello to all

need some help on a DVD i just purchased, I have the movie WANTED and I am unable to back it up. Tried the usual, DVDShrink, DVDDecrypter, IMGBurn and DVDFAB but nothing works … really discouraged :a but i am sure there is a way …

the error shown is that it is unable toback up due to copyright protection.

Please feel frre to supply me with any suggestions.

thank you once again:)

[QUOTE=userX777;2429106]Hello to all

need some help on a DVD i just purchased, I have the movie WANTED and I am unable to back it up. Tried the usual, DVDShrink, DVDDecrypter, IMGBurn and DVDFAB but nothing works … really discouraged :a but i am sure there is a way …

the error shown is that it is unable toback up due to copyright protection.

Please feel frre to supply me with any suggestions.

thank you once again:)[/QUOTE]

Hi userX777
Since DVDFab supports both standard DVD and Blu-ray we would need to know which type your having the problem with also what version# of DVDFab are you using and is it the free version (DVDFab HD Decrypter) or the paid version ?
wouldn’t be a bad idea if we also knew your operating system.

PLUS… if your getting a message about it’s CSS protected then you may have the NON-CSS version which is useless

Hello StormJumper,

thank you for your reply, the movie is a DVD and not a blu-ray and the version of DVDFab is 6.0.0 (trial version)

thank you
regards

userX777

What system are you on?

Had no trouble with this movie with DVDFab ver 5 on a Win xp 32 bit and have had no trouble using DVDFab ver 6 on a Win 7 64 bit system.

Ditto on what Mr. Bean said about the XP but used ver 6 instead of 5

Hello to you both

i have an AMD Athlon 64
with 512 MB of RAM
Processor AMD 2.1

Maybe its the software I use? i have updated all of them and still get the same errors, or as you may think its a hardware problem, according to you what should i increase?

regards
userX777

userX777

Are you using Win XP or Vista or Win 7 , or something else?

Did you download from the official DVDFab site ?

http://www.dvdfab.com/

Try downloading a new one and giving it a try.

Hello Bean55

i am using Win XP SP3 and I do not remember if I downloaded DVDFab from the official website.

i will try what you are suggesting and will advise the outcome.

thanks for your support.

regards
userX777

Hello to all

this message may come a little late but I just wanted to let you all know that your help was greatly apprciated and that all is good.

thanks again, and continue your amazing help!

regards
userx777

[QUOTE=userX777;2456732]Hello to all

this message may come a little late but I just wanted to let you all know that your help was greatly apprciated and that all is good.

thanks again, and continue your amazing help!

regards
userx777[/QUOTE]

Nice to hear you got it worked out :clap:

Hello StormJumper

your threads / advices on all my questions have been ansered. The lastest was the Transformers 2.

Thanks again

Regards
userx777

[QUOTE=userX777;2456849]Hello StormJumper

your threads / advices on all my questions have been ansered. The lastest was the Transformers 2.

Thanks again

Regards
userx777[/QUOTE]

Your welcome :wink: