Want to lose 30 pounds in 2 months

vbimport

I want to lose 30 pounds in 2 months. anyway realistic I can do it?
need information on healthy filling foods and don’t make me hungry soon after eating.

30 pounds in 2 months is not healthy…by anymeans…

more realistic…
you need to get familar with the glycemic index http://www.mendosa.com/gi.htm

also you need a 5-6 day a week exercise program that you follow religiously…

don’t get caught up in the poundage…but concentrate on being healthy…

For starters you can start going to a gym and work out some. 2-3 tims a week.
Stop drinking sodapops and all that kida stuff. That goes for beer to. Only drink water and milk. For food !!! eat food that have alot of fibers …

The best thing you can do (in my opinion) is follow a strict workout regimen, eat good healthy foods…like kickf said, lots of fiber, it fills you up. Why do you want to lose 30 pounds in two weeks…that’s not healthy.

Stay away from fatty foods, sugar, breads, sodas, beer, etc. Eat veggies, fruit, lean meat, low fat dairy, etc. Get at least 30 minutes of cardio 3 or more times a week. If you lift weights in your workout, remember that muscle weighs more than fat. If you gain muscle mass the poundage on the scales may not drop as rapidly which is OK. You can judge more by how your clothes fit, rather than what the scales say. Also stay away from diet pills. Not something you should mess around with. Be sure to drink a ton of water. It flushes out the body.

Ok newtoburners, if you want the fastest way to lose weight. Here’s what you have to do.

Get some Ephedrine - not legal in some states but you can order it online. It’s not good for your body but it’s not that bad if used as recommended. It suppresses your appetite and gives you a major energy boost before you hit the gym. Once again - be very advised and read up about it before reading. There’s a reason its illegal in some states. It is the most effective product though. I’ve tried Ephedra-free based supplements but aren’t nearly as affective.

Work out 5 days a week. 2 days you should lift and 3 days you should run/jog and do abs 2 of those days. I don’t know what your height/weight or BF% is, but if you can do more, dont hesitate. the more the better :]

And of course - Abs aren’t made in the gym, but in the kitchen. You will have to cut ALL fast foods, all fatty foods. Start eating fruits, veggies, soups, sandwiches w/ no dressing, water etc

This is the FASTEST way to lose weight. The faster you lose weight, the more likely you are to gain it back though.

To truely lose weight, you must change your lifestyle.

I work out 6 days a week and very careful about what I eat.

EDIT: Also make sure to post your weight. Because 30 pounds is a lot, but the fatter you are - the more calories/fat your body automatically burns. Say If you are 170 pounds - it’s going to be very hard.

Stop eating anything but crackers and vegetables and drink three glasses of water before any meal. The bathroom will love you, but you will cleanse your body.

You could do the lindsay lohan diet :p… only joking… if you eat nothing but celery for four weeks you should loose the weight… very unhealthy though… i would say talk to your doctor first

obviously got woman problems, and needs to slim down at attract another one :rolleyes:

i’m in the same boat m8, but started going to kickboxing leasons 3 times a week & felling a bit better in myself, away to start doing a bit of running aswell

In South Korea, only people who want to avoid the draft try to lose that much in such a short time.

the reason is un diagnoised heart problems can result in a heart attack…http://www.ephedrine-ephedra.com/pages/ephedrine_side_effects.html
.!
I know what you were trying to tell her…why not mention T-3 and T-4’s they too are illegal…or even oxandrolone (anavar)
most people are not from the gym setting nor do they do enough research to try such a thing…

but every one here has said diet and exercise…now what kind of diet…my suggestion…look at the food pyramid…that would be a great place to start for a beginner…and the GI index is the way your body processes foods…some take longer and produce sugars in your body…some don’t…

Well ephedrine isn’t illegal in most places. He/she can probably go to your local gas station and buy some. But ya, it’s undenyingly very bad on your heart. I use it probably 6 weeks of the year when I can’t get the energy to go to the gym anymore and really need a boost.

Are you guys talking about psuedoephedrine, like as in sudafed? God…If you tried buying more than one box from a pharmacist in Australia you could expect a tap on the shoulder from a cop soon afterwards. Druggies use the stuff to make speed, for god’s sake. Don’t take too much of the stuff or you’ll end up on a slab!!! My niece (a pharmacist) reckons it’s an extemely powerful drug and the full range of side effects can really wreck people’s health, including heart troubles and kidney problems, not to mention the interactions with other medications.

LOL, they were selling Sudafed at 2 boxes for £4 in Boots (a pharmacy) in my city awhile back. Bought 2, since I had a nasty headcold at the time…no tap on the shoulder for me - not even a query from the pharmacist about other meds I may be taking! :eek:

oh yeah…you might wanna check with your doctor for their MEDICAL advice…:slight_smile: after all…we are not …:slight_smile: so please seek the advice from a medical professional…and get checked out first before starting any kind of diet or exercise program…you may have underlying health issues that only they could find…and then reccomend the correct treatment :wink:

That’s because it’s use in the making of crystal meth is not so well known over here.

As to the original question, get yourself fully checked out first before doing anything. To loose weight you need a change in lifestyle and not to go on a diet as you then have to come off it.

EDIT: Damn ss beat me to it.

That’s true :slight_smile:

And I second (or is it third by now?) S_S’s advice about seeing a doc before embarking on any weightloss scheme. :slight_smile:

WOW 2 people saying…yeah what SS said…you guys/gals are gonna give me a big head :wink:

I just lost 50 lbs in 6 months by eating low fat foods, cutting back slightly on carbs and eliminating 1 meal a day. The 1st 30 lbs came off in about 2&1/2 months.

congrats Gategem that is a tremendous feat…

new to burners i assume is female and their metabolic system_aka the endocrine system- works different from men to women…so please …oh please seek a doctor’s advice first