Want to copy titles of songs

vbimport

How can I print out a copy of the title of the songs that I burn from Limewire to Roxio Cd Creator?
I have no problem downloading and burning my cd’s but I like to keep a paper file of all titles in catagory in a binder that I have with other cd’s titles that was done a few years ago but don’t see a print or copy and paste option in the new Roxio or the Limewire web sites.
I’m 84 years young so simplify the answer please.
Thanks so very much and have a nice day.

I don’t use either program but you can get a copy of Print Folder and print the contents of any folder. Name the files the way you want and then print. The program is free.

That didn’t work but I figured out why. When I go to the songs that I downloaded it’s the complete downloaded song and when I try to do a copy and paste or transfer it’s transferring the whole song and all I want is the title so until I can figure out what to do so I can just copy and paste the title I’ll just have to write down each title and artist and do it the old way which is typing each one in my Microsoft word or word pad and print it from there. Thanks so much for your help and have a nice weekend.

That didn’t work but I figured out why. When I go to the songs that I downloaded it’s the complete downloaded song and when I try to do a copy and paste or transfer it’s transferring the whole song and all I want is the title

Choose ‘Rename’, then just [B]copy[/B] the song title and [B]paste[/B] the text.

Here’s one I just did:

Buddy Guy - Damn Right I’ve Got The Blues

Did you Download the program ‘Print Folders’? If you didn’t follow this link: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/printfolder.html and download the program. After you install it, all you to do is right click on the folder with the music in it you want to print and it will print a list for you.