Want to buy a dvd recorder

vbimport

I want to buy a dvd recorder to record programs off of tv and also to put movies from digital camera (hewlett packard) onto dvd and to transfer vhs tapes to dvd. I have an old (sony) tv which is not have dtv; however i did just get a dtv converter. I dont suscribe to cable , dish or any pay tv. I just watch free tv and want to be able to do the things listed above. I am researching the best dvd recorder to buy and am finding that even some regular tv may be copyrighted as well as some vhs tapes I have. I want to know what is the best items to buy to get around this and that best suits my needs:). Please advise

[QUOTE=domi626;2142834]I want to buy a dvd recorder to record programs off of tv and also to put movies from digital camera (hewlett packard) onto dvd and to transfer vhs tapes to dvd. I have an old (sony) tv which is not have dtv; however i did just get a dtv converter. I dont suscribe to cable , dish or any pay tv. I just watch free tv and want to be able to do the things listed above. I am researching the best dvd recorder to buy and am finding that even some regular tv may be copyrighted as well as some vhs tapes I have. I want to know what is the best items to buy to get around this and that best suits my needs:). Please advise

9[/QUOTE]
The absolute BEST DVD Recorder for your money in the market is PIONEER!!!
It is absolutly awesome! It can record up to 10 HOURS!!! Instead of 6 and, quality in 10 hours mode btw, is Super VCD quality! Here is one I own and, I love, would never try something else:

CNET PIONEER DVD Recorder w/80 gig HDD Records to 10 Hours on 1 single layer disc and, 20 Hours on DVD+DL!

This DVD recorder puts other DVD recorders to shame. :slight_smile:

Thats what I recommend :iagree: