Want to be the first who get Windows 10? Become a Windows Insider

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Want to be the first who get Windows 10? Become a Windows Insider[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2015/07/myce-windows-10-here-95x75.png[/newsimage]

Microsoft will start to roll-out Windows 10 at the 29th of July but subscribers of the Windows Insider program will be the first in line. The distribution of the operating system will start slow and will be gradually scaled up to be able to identify issues in an early stage.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/want-to-be-the-first-who-get-windows-10-become-a-windows-insider-76581/](http://www.myce.com/news/want-to-be-the-first-who-get-windows-10-become-a-windows-insider-76581/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I joined to just test it but I need to get a system ready and installed with WinX but it won’t go on my main system til I know it works correctly.

I will absolutely download my free copy as soon as it’s available.

I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT install it over my current Win7pro-64 installation
(I will make a fresh clone image before the download date)

And I will have all my data drives disconnected when running
the W10 installer.

Because as smart as M$ thinks they are I am admittedly a bit paranoid
(can any of you really blame me?)
and it is better to stay dutifully cautious than trust that batch of insane meth monkeys with my precious data.

Anyone who trusts them with ANY new operating system out of the gate…

is both monumentally stupid as well as insane

If I expect it to be a complete “goat fornication” from beginning to end, then I will not be disappointed when that proves to be the case…

OR be pleasantly surprised when it is not something that will have the entire computer using world packing up their pitch forks and burning stakes for a trip to their corporate headquarters… (this is the scenario I’m betting on…)

AD

I’ll run Windows 98SE until they pry it from my COLD DEAD HANDS.

[QUOTE=seedyfreaks;2756448]I’ll run Windows 98SE until they pry it from my COLD DEAD HANDS.[/QUOTE]

Well consider your self a security risk and prime target for malware/virus/botnet/zombie computers. On the other hand they will have to dissect me to get Windows 7x64 Ult Sp1 from my cold dead body.

[QUOTE=seedyfreaks;2756448]I’ll run Windows 98SE until they pry it from my COLD DEAD HANDS.[/QUOTE]

I still have it on my old IBM to use when I want to .
It doesn’t surf very well for me/
If you are using it now may I ask what browser ?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2756452]Well consider your self a security risk and prime target for malware/virus/botnet/zombie computers. [/QUOTE]
I doubt W98 is targeted very often by those because it is considered obsolete . Not to mention it’s usually FAT32 or even lower.
There is still an Avast AV that updates with 98.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2756452]
On the other hand they will have to dissect me to get Windows 7x64 Ult Sp1 from my cold dead body.[/QUOTE]
Both computers I have W7 on have HP one 32-bit & the other 64-bit .
I do like W7 & probably won’t update to W10 but I do like AllanDeGroot’s idea. Clone a drive /Unplug the rest & install the “free” W10 .
I’m not sure how that works with the MS license or product key but sounds like a good idea.

[QUOTE=cholla;2756457]Both computers I have W7 on have HP one 32-bit & the other 64-bit .
I do like W7 & probably won’t update to W10 but I do like AllanDeGroot’s idea. Clone a drive /Unplug the rest & install the “free” W10 .
I’m not sure how that works with the MS license or product key but sounds like a good idea.[/QUOTE]

That’s what my plan is - trusting MS is like giving them your Bank Account and CC and telling to play it safe with it. They done enough to give me mistrust with their attitude-We know better what you want…NOT…

HAHA that’s is how I use to feel about Windows XP and now I’m running Windows 7. :iagree:

[QUOTE=cholla;2756457]I still have it on my old IBM to use when I want to .
It doesn’t surf very well for me/
If you are using it now may I ask what browser ?

I doubt W98 is targeted very often by those because it is considered obsolete . Not to mention it’s usually FAT32 or even lower.
There is still an Avast AV that updates with 98.

Both computers I have W7 on have HP one 32-bit & the other 64-bit .
I’m not sure how that works with the MS license or product key but sounds like a good idea.[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure how it’ll work either which is why I’ll take careful steps
(avoiding traps) and install it over a cloned copy of my current installation…

My long standing method to avoid any hidden traps is to keep a clone
and do nothing new without a clone (or image) in reserve.

AD