Want the song title or artist!

vbimport

I burned a cd awhile ago and i dont have the same comp anymore and there is a few club dance type songs, but they are in french that i want to redownload because the cd is really scratched but i dont know how to find out who or what the song is. PLEASE HELP ME:bow:

You’re not giving us much to go on here. I suggest going back to the site where you purchased the downloads and start your search there.

Here’s something you can try, to find what the song(s) are at least…The key word is, [I]try[/I]…Hope it helps!..
http://audiotag.info/faq_en.html

But I have to agree with Kerry56…:iagree:

I do not know who performs it but the only French dance song I know is " Je me rends!" …

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2482812]I do not know who performs it but the only French dance song I know is " Je me rends!" …[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile: Touché…

If you can get the song to play in WinAmp, you could try the ‘Auto Tag Powered by Gracenote’ feature.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2482808]You’re not giving us much to go on here. I suggest going back to the site where you purchased the downloads and start your search there.[/QUOTE]
okay sorry, my x husband had the web site and i just downloaded from his sites. the guy says something like tour de france its a dance or club song. not sure what else to say about it is there anyother way of finding out whats the titles of these songs on this cd?

and hopefully it will bring up the names of them?

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2482836]If you can get the song to play in WinAmp, you could try the ‘Auto Tag Powered by Gracenote’ feature.[/QUOTE]
okay ill give it a try and see what happens. thanks

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2482809]Here’s something you can try, to find what the song(s) are at least…The key word is, [I]try[/I]…Hope it helps!..
http://audiotag.info/faq_en.html

But I have to agree with Kerry56…:iagree:[/QUOTE]
Thank you i hope it works too:D

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=LsyRae81;2482855]…the guy says something like tour de france its a dance or club song…[/QUOTE]

Might it be “Tour de Fance” by Kraftwerk?

The link goes to a YouTube vid, play it and see if it’s the one you’re after. :slight_smile: