Wanna impress your woman..heres a great Hotel

vbimport

wow is all i can say
Burj Al Arab

just for u sexy ,
if some day you come to my country
http://www.vilasol.pt/html_cache/default_home__q1obj_--3D553_–3D_cls3D164_–3D_idsite–_3DHomepage__q224__q30__q41__q5.htm
a nice place to stay for a while

OMG what a beautiful place and golf too??? would be great to stay there for a year or so…:wink:

naaaa.Motel 6 and a mcDonald’s should be good enough. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

good thing i’m not your woman…

Mmmmmm, you’re hard to impress.

/starts saving money

only the best…baby…:slight_smile: why settle for second best…just kidding but its a lovely place

Forget the woman! I would like to travel to something like that in the near future. I’ve heard of this place before. Isn’t Dubai a trading city in the United Arab Emirates? If memory serves, the city has long been known for its trading routes. Plenty of ancient antiques and such can be bought at a cheap price there.

it was featured tonight on the news…

http://msn.foxsports.com/tennis/pgStory?contentId=3414244&GT1=6190

Well I wouldn’t mind staying there for a month. :stuck_out_tongue: :iagree:

That’s a shame.I could have went as high as a Red Roof Inn and a buffet at Sizzler. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

oh sizzler now your talking…cause i’m better than the 99 cent menu at micky d’s… :smiley:

allright,you’ve convinced me.It’s Red Lobster time!!!

Somebody i worked with used to live in Dubai, and from memory the rooms in that hotel start at something like 25k a night…

Sorry my mistake tennis has already been mentioned only noticed on rereading the post
Nice hotel though maybe if i win the lottery…

whooo hoooo you’d get out of there cheap…i don’t eat sea food… :Z

man,I just can’t win.

why not…you win…i’ll have a drink and some fries…you can have lobster…

I just can’t picture you sittin’ there sippin a beverage & nursin’ a plate of fries at a swanky place like Red Lobster :smiley: …That’s not very southern belle like :bigsmile: :wink: :iagree: