Walkabout

Im unable to copy walkAbout with dvd fab6 will just copy underfined abou 38 Mb want copy the movie This is the only one that I had A probem with

Since this is a DVDFab issue, I’m going to move your thread to the DVDFab forum.

Welcome to the forums.

[QUOTE=bobby carmouche;2450471]Im unable to copy walkAbout with dvd fab6 will just copy underfined abou 38 Mb want copy the movie This is the only one that I had A probem with[/QUOTE]

Hi bobby carmouche
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Walkabout is a very old title if I remember right it came out back in 1971 :eek:
anyway go into common settings-> “PathPlayer” and disable PathPlayer…PathPlayer has known issues with some older titles and needs to be disabled, so please give that a try and let us know if it worked for you :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2450479]Hi bobby carmouche
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Walkabout is a very old title if I remember right it came out back in 1971 :eek:
anyway go into common settings-> “PathPlayer” and disable PathPlayer…PathPlayer has known issues with some older titles and needs to be disabled, so please give that a try and let us know if it worked for you :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

I think your right SJ, a Peter Weir movie, if I am not mistaken,circa 76 ?

sorry could not replay sooner try without PathPlayer didn,t work just loads about 50KB underline as the title thanks