Waitec MEGALUS IDE

I use it all the time. EMC 7 is Hot, Hot, Hot! What a great deal for everthing it does.

:d This is a wickedly awesome program that’ll make anyone feel creative in their abilities to produce some killer looking DVDs.

I consider this a must have product on my PC, up there with Office and Explorer. It’s worked pefectly since installing it back in May. Customer support got back to my email questions usually in under 24 hours. It has many great features in one easy to use interface. Best of all, it lets me create some nice slideshows and movies on DVD and VCD. Plus Creator Classic is an excellent backup and burning tool. You can’t go wrong with this product.:slight_smile:

Brilliant, simply brilliant! :X

:wink: I agree with you other blokes, it’s brilliant.

Easy to use interface. Lots of great features. Good tech support. It does everything the advertisements claimed. Great output. Easy Media Creator 7 is very good.

I purchased it for the great disc burning capabilities, but was pleasantly surprised with everything else it has to offer.

It’s a great product, I use it all the time. If you own a digital camera and a CD/DVD burner, you need to try it.:X

Easy Media Creator is Great. In the past it had a lot of problems. Seems like everything is “EASY”, all aplications and interfaces well conected among of them. I would say it’s better than Nero in this last sense.

I agree, Easy Media Creator is great and kicks butt over Nero!!!:g

Yeah, Creator 7 rocks. My firned has Nero and he curses all the time about ti crashing and locking up his computer.:slight_smile:

It’s so easy to use, even your great Aunt in Surrey could use it. They’ve added many new features since version 6. It was well worth the upgrade.

:stuck_out_tongue: It comes with an incredible portfolio of tools for the price. Great CD/DVD authoring and burning tools. The photo editing tools are awesome and the slideshow creation and video editing tools are outstanding.

:+ Don’t clown around with the other junk out there, you want to be using Creator 7. It is so much easier to use and comes with good customer support too. I swear by this program. Plus it doesn’t cost a lot for what it delivers. :slight_smile:

So easy to use, it makes you feel very creative. You can’t argue with the quality of DVDs or CDs you can produce with Easy Media Creator 7.

This is the best I’ve tried, so don’t waste your time on the rest. It lets me be creative and create some custom DVDs that look professional.:X

Feature Rich & Easy to Use – I consider it a must have product with my PC and digital video camera. Editing and creating my videos is very easy and the great burning tools are awesome. I really like this program.

Outstanding product. I really enjoy using the video and DVD creation tools. The DVD Copy tool works flawlessly to make copies of my DVDs (family pictures and movies, nothing illegal here!) for all family members.

Although the 7.0.1 update is a large 50mb download, it is worth the time and effort. Creator 7 does so much, I consider it a key tool on my PC.:g

Excellent product. It does more than what I had initially expected. It runs great on my PC with XP SP2.