VSO Software Blind Write 6

is there going to be a update or upgrade the latist version dates 11/2006?

An excellent question especially if you have paid to buy Blindwrite 6!In my opinion anyone who has paid for Blindwrite 6 should claim his (her) money back!

I am sure when there is an update to this great prgram, you will get it, are you having problems with the program? :confused:

[QUOTE=alan1476;1924628]I am sure when there is an update to this great prgram, you will get it, are you having problems with the program? :confused:[/QUOTE]
i think alcohol image of Sudden Strike 2 would help if ezplay would be updated.
so far i do not know the protection and the orginal does not allow the game to play.

[quote=andrewmann123;1931578]i think alcohol image of Sudden Strike 2 would help if ezplay would be updated.
so far i do not know the protection and the orginal does not allow the game to play.[/quote]
I really do not know much about the explay option in this program but I know alot of people love it. VSO has been around a long time and their products are excellent.

[QUOTE=alan1476;1924628]I am sure when there is an update to this great prgram, you will get it, are you having problems with the program? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Nothing personal here but i will have to dissagree with you!Blindwrite hasn’t been updated for ages now and anyone who has paid for it has at least 6 months of no updates!Blindwrite 6 isn’t a great program blindwrite 4 was a great program long ago at the plextor premium era.Trully innovative with a really good burn engine all around.You could use the twinpeak method the premium method the EFM routine was pretty good and worked for most of the burners of that time and the degree of the users freedom was much better than versions 5 or 6!Since then there was no real improvement copy protection wise only blacklisting wise!(I still use ver.4 and premium to back up Protect CD of Sacred ver.5 or 6 wont work)The starforce issue was never really worked the user interface was over simplified and you had to use other programs to fully exploit the programs capabilities or download profiles etc and then again without any real advantage over ver.4.The only real innovation of Blindwrite 5 and 6 was handling 0f Securom for DVDs and that was lost since Alcohol 120% started to wake up from it’s coma.I hope i am wrong i trully do, but i believe that there has been a very long time since someone from VSO has spent even a single hour of true effort for the evolution of Blindwrite 6.Surely it goes beyond software development (it is extremely peculiar why in all these years there isn’t a single DVD burner to read and write RAW in DVDs,but then again the answer may be very simple) but then again is really sad to see what kind of effort software developers of Blindwrite put into and claim money while at the same time people like Moglum007 and some russian optical engineriing enthusiasts are producing real results and innovations for free!Any way it is a really big issue and an even bigger discussion but i really dont think that a nice GUI and a simplistic user interface are enough to claim others people money for this kind of software if you really respect your reputation as a software developer!