The is not yet and official version, but if you would like to try it out (it is in beta phase) you can download it here
ConvertXtoDVD - 2.2.2
Complete rewrite of the AVI demuxer, for improvement such as:
- accurate determination of audio start time, working with CBR/VBR audio (fixes most audio out of sync issues)
- fault tolerance improved - very damaged AVI files (truncated, incomplete parts missing, wrong indexes) should be better handled now, and no longer produces out of sync audio.
- lightning fast preview scroller, will give 99% of the time a perfect image
- files with 'rec ’ chunks are handled
- accurate duration determination (fixes bogus or truncated AVI that used to need a parsing to obtain their accurate duration)
some regression bugfixes also implemented
- 0000914: [Crash] Click On Audio or Video Stream (Twice) will generates an Access Violation ! (wesson)
- 0000819: [Information] Adobe Premiere 1.5 file producing audio sync issues (wesson)
- 0000902: [Information] file to test: no image once converted (wesson)
- 0000915: [Bug] regression with Photostory wmv file (wesson)
- 0000916: [Bug] Video framerate problem after encoding (wesson)
Please post back to this thread if you have good or bad results.