Vso is looking for plextor premium users ( for a beta test )

vbimport

Please contact me directly to : fabrice.meuwissen@vso-software.fr with your ICQ or MSN ID …

All right guys, I can’t tell anything (restrictions), but please react because in the near future their will be some great improvements (you beta-testers will have the first taste of this new improvements).

I never thought that I would be jealous on Plextor-owners. :bow:

That’s strange, I posted a reply but in the threads-overview their was shown 0 replies… how come? :confused:

Why do VSO start a beta test for implementing the ability to write different sector densities ( SecuRom “very new” 1:1)?

Wouldn´t one burner (maybe their own) be enough?

:bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

to check it works not only at our side !

…so you indirectly confirm the development of writing SecuRom very new 1:1 with PLEX PREMIUM, don´t you?

Originally posted by Vaira
[B]Why do VSO start a beta test for implementing the ability to write different sector densities ( SecuRom “very new” 1:1)?

Wouldn´t one burner (maybe their own) be enough?

:bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

Their are also mixed experiences with f.i. Lite-On drives with reading protected games (SecuROM >4.8x.xxx!!), so it’s good to test with a wider range of products in different countries with different protections.

VSO wants to make a good product and they can do that by testing their software a lot and in real life.

Because of this beta-testing you maybe will be able to backup the newest games which has some annoying new protection.

You don’t have to volunteer as a beta-tester, but they need testers so that YOU can copy (almost) everything.

VSO keep up the good work. :bow: :bow:

it is not a kind of subject I can confirm on a popular forum.

…it would have been beautiful. Nevertheless thanks.

lol

and you confirmed again

:bigsmile:

If you were right, I could replace my plextor2410 with the premium:D

Let’s wait to see…

I think I let the information be spread the way it is the most convenient… I am not Idiot, and you are not too :wink:

not sure i am not an idiot…still i like the info

:bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]not sure i am not an idiot…still i like the info

:bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

Who doesn’t, but we all have to wait … :cool:

lol

no need to say i am an idiot 3 times

is there something special about the plextor premium burner???
are they trying to compete w/ lite-on buy giving it a 2 sheep rating? is that the case?

email us, instead of ask question I will not reply on forums.

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]lol

no need to say i am an idiot 3 times [/B]

LOL.

Sorry for those 3 posts, I deleted 2 of them.

I haven’t got a clue why that reply was posted three times, I post it only ones, but CDFreaks was acting weird yesterday (on my computer).