Vso is looking for beta tester

vbimport

#1

Hi, if some people want to help about the dvd engine, dvd ripping tools please send me your ICQ or MSN messager account to my email support@vso-software.com , be sure to have a dvd writer :slight_smile: it can help…


#2

Originally posted by lapinou
Hi, if some people want to help about the dvd engine, dvd ripping tools please send me your ICQ or MSN messager account to my email support@vso-software.com , be sure to have a dvd writer :slight_smile: it can help…

if you need a beta tester ! let me know mate .
i emailed you hehe :wink:


#3

Hi Lapinou :slight_smile:

Could you please check your PM?


#4

hi a copytodvd 2.0 beta can be found at :

http://lapinou.nerim.net/rc/copytodvd_full_setup.exe

I am looking for dvd ripping tools too…

Regards,

Fabrice / Lapinou


#5

I’ll let my friend know if he wants to be a beta tester :slight_smile: I just fixed his computer and he’s got a DVD-RW drive :smiley:


#6

final version and things to beta test now are located at http://www.dvd-toolbox.com


#7

Thanks! As soon as his RMA’ed CPU comes in I’ll let him know ASAP

(By the way, seems like your post count just stayed at 155…)


#8

Originally posted by lapinou
final version and things to beta test now are located at http://www.dvd-toolbox.com

If one already owns CopytoDVD, are there any special set-up steps?

Thanks.


#9

Originally posted by opchiasm
[B]

If one already owns CopytoDVD, are there any special set-up steps?

Thanks. [/B]

All you need to do it download and unzip it and its ready to run.