VSO ConvertXtoDVD reset subtitle default

My-Guide guru’s
Using VSO software ConvertXtoDVD
Can the Subtitle default settings be permanently changed. The default settings put the subtitles at the bottom of the screen, so once its recorded it “disappears” on large screen TVs.
I have tried resetting from 3 areas in the software. The Setting main box, the Subtitle tab. I have tried from the source tab. Either way when you arrive at the Text Style Editor and make the Margin and Font size changes, they don’t stay.
I want to set the Margin height from 62 to 115, the Font at 24. With a 24 font, the software suggests a 44 length. Those are the 3 settings I would like to make permanent.
You can right click on title tab and it says “Click here to Reset defaults”. If your putting subs on, with 3 episodes on a recording and you have 50 to 80 episodes, it is a lot of repetition. And Yet!!! Each time, the settings go right back where they were.
On such sophisticated software this seems more difficult and contrary than necessary. Anyone have a way to setup the subtitle defaults on a permanent basis?
Tai

Welcome to the forum. :flower:

I think you need to spend some quality time with the manual:

http://www.vso-software.fr/tutorial.php