VSO burn speed

vbimport

#1

I just tried the new BETA and used the VSO burn engine this time. I noticed while it was burning the burn speed was at 0.01x and slowly increased to be at a total speed of 1.6x (2.20MB/s) and I requested an 8x burn speed. The burn took a total of 8min to finish so that speed is incorrect. Has anyone else noticed this as well as I think this might be a bug for this new BETA.


#2

Hi GJ,

Sure sounds like a bug. I dl’d it, but haven’t installed and tried it yet.
I’ll give it a shot in the morning after my usual caffeine jolt…sorely needed for this old brain…:doh:
Right now I’m falling asleep at the keyboard.


#3

sorry duplicate…zzzzzz…


#4

@GJ,

Just tried out 5.1.0.8 Beta and VSO. I couldn’t reproduce any of the burn speed inaccuracies that you saw.
Both the actual burn speeds and reported burn speeds match up just fine.


#5

[quote=maineman;2149536]@GJ,

Just tried out 5.1.0.8 Beta and VSO. I couldn’t reproduce any of the burn speed inaccuracies that you saw.
Both the actual burn speeds and reported burn speeds match up just fine.[/quote]
maineman thanks for the try but I already updated to the recent release and the VSo burn engine is back to normal for me. So who knows what caused my problem that I posted about but it fine now and no problems.