Vonage

I used Vonage a few years back but it was really bad call quality. I am wondering if anyone currently uses them and can tell me how the service and calls are for them. Thanks in advance.

xoxox
-Shel

I will tell you its alot cheaper then back in the day, is about it. Not really happy with thier phones.Quality of sound has improved. I use it also for long distance for higher rates are not an issue just the other party having internet phone themselves is a set back. I just got my mom on it and we talk more now. Hope this helps?:smiley:

I don’t have vonage …but i do have VoIP and love it…sound quality is just as good as land line…i got mine through my cable company…so i have one bill a month for cable, internet, and phone…which is still much cheaper than just my old phone bill

i got mine through my cable company…so i have one bill a month for cable, internet, and phone

same here :smiley:

My sister has Vonage and its just as good as the land line she had before and its cheaper, The quality may change for different areas though.